Scott MannPersonal Injury Attorney / Founder
About Scott Mann
Inspired to pursue a career in law after the tragic loss of his father in an airplane accident, Scott J. Mann received his Bachelor of Science in Business Administration from Kansas State University in 1983. He received his Juris Doctor from the University of Kansas Law School in 1986.
Scott began his career at the firm of Gilliland & Hayes, LLC, where he was a partner for 14 years. In 2000, Scott formed Mann Law Offices, LLC, a firm dedicated to pursuing justice for injured victims. In 2015, he formed a partnership with his long-time associates, attorneys Michael Wyatt and Mitchell Rice.
Today, Scott is a seasoned personal injury attorney who uses his skills to help those in need. Just like his family was assisted by a family attorney in their time of difficulty, Scott is the advocate you need to get through the most trying times.
He practices in the areas of workers’ compensation and personal injury, including negligence, wrongful death, automobile and trucking accidents, catastrophic injury, products liability, medical malpractice, nursing home neglect, and premises liability.
Scott is a published author and is licensed in both Kansas state and federal courts. He is a member of the Kansas Bar Association, the Kansas Association for Justice, the Reno County Bar Association, and the Wichita Bar Association.
Scott is a member of the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum, a designation reserved for personal injury attorneys who have obtained multi-million dollar settlements or verdicts for their clients.
Scott Mann Personal Injury Attorney Quote“It was during a very defining moment that I decided I wanted to use my skills to help people who were in need. I wanted to provide, not only honest advice but effective advice.”
Memberships & Admissions
- Member of the Wichita Bar Association
- Member of the Reno County Bar Association
- Member of the Kansas Bar Association
- Member of the Association for Justice
- Licensed in Kansas state and federal courts
Education & Experience
- Bachelor of Science, Business Administration, Kansas State University, 1983
- Juris Doctor, University of Kansas Law School, 1986
- Mann, Wyatt & Rice, Founding Partner, 2015-Present
- Mann Law Offices, LLC, Founder, 2000-2015
- Gilliland & Hayes, LLC, Partner, 1986-2000