What is the Most Important Thing to do After My Tulsa, Oklahoma, Car Accident Injury?
According to Mike Wyatt, car accident injury attorney at Mann, Wyatt & Rice Injury Attorneys in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, those who have been in an injury-causing car accident should seek medical care as soon as possible.
In addition to the no-doubt frightening and perhaps even life-changing experience of being in an Oklahoma City car accident, common car accident injuries include the below, and some drivers suffer injuries that do not manifest themselves until days or weeks after the accident.
- Neck (cervical spine) injuries
- Back (thoracic and lumbar spine) injuries
- Orthopedic/joint injuries
- Concussion/head/brain trauma
- Spinal cord injuries
- Knee damage
- Chronic fatigue symptoms (as a result of shock and injury)
Following or in conjunction with seeking medical care, it is also best to contact a reputable car accident injury attorney like Wyatt. The status or outcome of your medical care will determine whether or not a car accident injury case should be pursued.
“You need a medical diagnosis before you can determine the best course of legal action,” said Wyatt. “Medical injuries determine the potential value of a case and whether you should settle the case or pursue it further.”
Immediately Contact Our Tulsa Car Accident Injury Attorneys
If you have suffered a car accident injury, we invite you to contact the Mann, Wyatt & Rice Injury Attorneys in Tulsa immediately for a free consultation. With decades of experience fighting for the rights of victims, we will:
- Investigate your accident to compile evidence.
- Negotiate on your behalf with the applicable driver’s insurance company.
- File and pursue a lawsuit on your behalf (in the case of unsuccessful negotiations).