When you’re the victim an auto accident, your life changes in an instant. It’s perfectly natural for anyone to feel confused or overwhelmed by the experience. You’re physically injured and emotionally traumatized. Your car has been either significantly damaged or completely totaled. You have no way of paying medical bills or fixing your car, because your injuries keep you from working. Worst of all, the insurance companies are doing absolutely nothing to help. Is there anyone out there to help you? An auto accident lawyer who has your best interests at heart can find you justice. The Topeka auto accident attorneys of Mann Law Offices want to help you through this stressful, life-changing event. If you’ve been the victim of an auto accident, the first thing you should do is call us for a consultation.
When you first visit our Topeka auto accident attorneys, what are some important questions to ask?
- Find out about our open communication policy throughout your entire legal experience.
- Learn all about our successful track record of auto accident litigation. We successfully help our clients recover physically, emotionally and monetarily.
- After describing your case in detail, ask our auto accident lawyers about the plan of action they might take.
- Ask us to explain in detail what financial settlement is reasonably possible for your case.
- Ask us about the possibilities of your case going to trial. What is our estimated time frame for completing your case?
- Learn about how Mann Law Offices practices car accident law with a personal touch. It is our practice philosophy to respectfully treat every client as an individual.
- You’ll find out that every aspect of your case will be handled by one of our Topeka auto accident attorneys.
- Ask us to explain why we don’t receive payment unless you win a financial settlement.
“People aren’t required to hire us after a consult and there’s no bill,” says Scott Mann. “There’s no pressure or strings attached if you visit us. We simply want to inform you of your legal rights, so you can make an educated decision about your next plan of action.”
Schedule your first visit today by contacting Mann Law Offices. It would an honor to serve you and your case!