Your entire life changes in an instant after an auto accident. It’s natural to feel overwhelmed and confused by the entire experience. You’ve probably suffered a physical injury and/or intense emotional trauma. Your car needs repairs, or maybe to be replaced completely. You can’t work because of your injuries, but the hospital bills seem to never stop coming. The insurance companies are also doing nothing to help the situation. What should you do next? You need the legal representation of an auto accident lawyer who has your best interests at heart. At Mann Law Offices, our Dodge City auto accident attorneys are ready to help you through this stressful ordeal. Your very next plan of action should be to call our offices for a consult.
Let’s look at some of the important questions you should ask our Dodge City auto accident attorneys during your first visit!
- Learn more about our open communication policy during the entire process, and our quick response time to questions.
- Allow us to explain our successful history of auto accident litigation, and our track record of helping clients recover monetarily, physically and emotionally.
- Ask us about how one of our Dodge City auto accident attorneys will personally oversee every aspect of your case.
- Find out why you don’t have to pay us unless you win a settlement.
- Describe every detail of your case. Ask us to review your legal situation, and what strategies our auto accident lawyers may take.
- What can you realistically expect from your financial settlement?
- Will your case go to trial? And if so, how long will it take us to complete it?
- Ask us more about Mann Law Offices’ personable approach to car accident law. Learn more about our practice philosophy of treating every client like an individual.
“People aren’t required to hire us after a consult and there’s no bill,” Scott Mann explains. “There’s no pressure or strings attached if you visit us. We simply want to inform you of your legal rights, so you can make an educated decision about your next plan of action.”
Call Mann Law Offices today for your initial consultation! It would be our honor to serve you!